The Scheme envisages reimbursement of charges of acquiring
ISO-9000/ISO-14001/HACCP certifications to the extent of
75% of the expenditure subject to a maximum of Rs. 75,000/-
in each case.
2. The Micro & Small Scale enterprises ( Manufacturing/ Service)
having EM Part-II No. Acknowledgement are eligible to avail the
Incentive Scheme – which can be obtained from DIC as per the
MSMED Act, 2006. Applications received without EM
Number will be rejected and Returned to the applicants.
3. The Scheme is applicable to those Micro & Small
(Manufacturing/ Service) Enterprises who have already
acquired ISO-9000/ISO-14001/ HACCP certification from
NABCB registered Certifying Body.
4. The Scheme provides one time reimbursement only
to each unit ; irrespective of the fact whether the
concerned Micro & Small Enterprises has one or more
than one Enterprises(s) within the same premises/
location or outside
5. The applicants are required to submit applications
only with the Director of MSME-DI in the area where
the units are located.
6. Applicants are required to enclose the Receipts
and Invoice for payments made by them to the certifying
bodies, consultants and other expenses also with other
7. Expenditure for the training will also be reimbursable only
if they are by the consultants who are acceptable to this office
for consultancy as listed below:
i. Consultants or consulting bodies registered with NRBPT
ii. TQM Division of Textiles Committee
iii. National Productivity Council (NPC)
iv. Consultancy Development Centre (CDC)
v. Small Industries Service Institute ( Now MSME-DIs)
8. After the inquiry, Quality Council of India has recommended
the revocation of suspension in respect of following Four certifying bodies
i. AQSR India Pvt. Ltd.
Certification Pvt. Ltd.
iii. ICL Certification Ltd.(Moody ICL certification Ltd.)
iv. International Certification Services(ICS), Asia Pvt. Ltd.
pertaining to above Four CBs are eligible for reimbursement now subject to fulfilling of other criteria
of this office.
9. Government Certification Bodies like Bureau of Indian Standards(BIS), CDC and STQC, etc.
issuing ISO Certificates without NABCB logo but having NABCB accreditation
may now also be considerd for the reimbursement.